All companies today require an online presence and to make your business available on the internet, you can make use of the web hosting service offered by Business Services. Conveniently, you can also host your domain name through us, for a smooth, streamlined service.
Web hosting in South Africa, and elsewhere, is essentially a service that makes your website accessible to users on the web. In addition to this, it also means that any content on your website will be hosted by your hosting service provider.
It comes with a number of features and services such as:
- Round the clock support
- Email accounts for your staff
- Tools to manage your website
- Analytics tools to measure the performance of your site and the number of visitors
Furthermore, at Business Services, we provide you with anti-spam and virus filtering, FTP access and webmail – the latter enables you to stay in touch no matter where you are in the world. It is also important to note, that because you are able to store all your data on our servers, you save money and time in a number of ways, including:
- No capital outlay on expensive server equipment
- Reduced salary bill because of access to our IT support staff
- Increased security as your data is not stored on your premises
- Convenience of having support staff available at all times
Our services can be tailor-made depending on the size of your business or your specific requirements. Contact a consultant today to find out how we can help your business shine online.