Promotional Fibre Terms and Conditions
- Promotional 10Mbps & 20Mbps product only available for new business customers.
- Current BSIT customers may not replace current connectivity with this promotion but may order it as an additional product.
- 10Mbps Uncapped Corporate Fibre at R5 499.00 pm (Excluding Vat) for 36 months.
- 20Mbps Uncapped Corporate Fibre at R6 499.00 pm (Excluding Vat) for 36 months.
- Subject to line of site, a temporary wireless link can be installed.
- This product is only available in selected areas and is subject to feasibility.
- Corporate fibre promotion is subject to the corporate fibre promotion fair use policy and BSIT AUP.
- Compulsory managed router not included in the monthly fees, and will need to be quoted separately.
- Once off initiation fee of R1500.00 (Excluding Vat).
- Free fibre installation.
- Offer subject to 36 month contract terms.
- E-RATE discounts are not applicable on this corporate fibre offer.
- Voice ports are not included in this offer and must be quoted separately.
- Pricing is exclusive of Vat.
Corporate Fibre Fair Usage Policy
Should a customers behavior be determined to be excessive or affecting the user experience of other customers, BSIT reserves the right to throttle the link and slow down the Internet speed. This will ensure all customers have fair usage of the uncapped internet service on BSIT’s network.
Use of bandwidth intensive protocols such as peer to peer or unattended downloads of large files may cause the Internet speed to be throttled. When the customers line is utilized for near 100% of the capacity for a pre-determined amount of time. The link is automatically un-throttled once utilization returns to normal for a similar period of time.
It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they choose the appropriate package for their usage requirements. If BSIT finds that the same user constantly affects the experience of other customers on the BSIT network and ignores warnings by systems put in place by BSIT to stop abusive behavior, then BSIT reserves the right to immediately terminate the customers contract or agreement and the customer agrees to pay any and all applicable fees that may be due on termination.