Business Services offers a range of comprehensive facilities as a cloud service provider. This product allows your company to host its servers and software from our remote location. The benefits of this to your business is manifold.
- Reduced spending on in-house infrastructure
- Increased security due to data not being stored on premises
- Reduction in spending on IT personnel
- Convenience and peace of mind
These days a reliable and smooth running IT system is a prerequisite for any business no matter what the size.
[servicebox type=”icon” title=”Cloud Backup” dp_animation=””]Service box back content.[/servicebox]
[servicebox type=”icon” title=”Hosted Exchange” dp_animation=””]Service box back content.[/servicebox]
[servicebox type=”icon” title=”Office 365″ dp_animation=””]Service box back content.[/servicebox]
With over 15 years’ experience, our dedicated team is ideally placed to provide you with the following cloud based facilities:
- Hosted Exchange: Business Services is a world-class hosted exchange provider – catering for businesses of all sizes. This service will take care of all your email/data needs, as well as backed up by excellent customer service.
- SaaS: Providing your business with important software applications that are required on a day to day basis.
- Online backup: We remove your backup concerns by ensuring that you valuable data is kept safe, secure and up to date off site, and we are ready to restore your business’ most important information quickly if needed.
- Co-Location Hosting: Shared hosting from Business Services is an economical option to maintain your online presence and services. In practical terms your site is hosted on a remote location offering you full access at all times. The product includes the management of servers, software updates, security updates and technical support to name but a few.
- Virtual Hosted Servers: A method used to host multiple domain names should you require such a service. Additionally, you have the option of hosting your website and data offsite, accessing it via remote connections.
Our options allow us to tailor make a product that suits your exact requirements, ensuring access to resources at all times and from the location of your choice. It is for this reason that more people are turning to Business Services to manage their IT requirements.
By letting us take care of these concerns you are allowed to maximise your time and resources towards the growth and day to day running of your operation. Our friendly and helpful staff are always available to help you when needed.
Contact Business Services now to find out how we can improve your business as your cloud service provider.